Cubed 3 Problems

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 12.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Azuardo said:

SirLink said:
I'm not sure if this is intended or not but I received a Cubed3 newsletter for 2 replies in the "Welcome to the New Look Cubed3" news post this morning. However, I've read those replies several hours before I went to sleep and my notifications were empty when I went offline. Wouldn't it make more sense for the newsletter to be sent if they're still unread and piling up in your notifications?

Not 100% sure this is the reason, but if you click the Notifications button at the top, does it drop down with any topics that are highlighted in yellow/orange? If there is some, that could be the reason you still got the email, even if you have read them through clicking the topic from elsewhere on the site.

Yeah, I did click them to mark them as read even if I've read them by going directly to the article/thread before. Must be something else that caused it.

PS: OMG, quotes inside other quotes finally work. Amazing! Smilie

I posted the above post btw. Don't understand why it posted from Guest?

Also, when I posted from the Guest account, it was blank on the board view:

Image for

Edit:
And how come there's a scroll bar under the image when it's been resized?

Edit 2:
Also, I've noticed the text editor for posts doesn't work properly. It underlines words as being misspelt when they aren't, and doesn't let me highlight text properly.

Edit 3:
Also the slider isn't working properly on the homepage.

( Edited 05.10.2012 14:29 by Hoj )

Hoj Pip

Also, when I send messages using the PM system, once I've sent one, it tries to redirect me but I get a "conversation doesn't exist".

Also, when I sign in, you have to press "Sign In" once you've filled your details in, you can't just press enter.

( Edited 08.10.2012 12:28 by Hoj )

Hoj Pip

Hoj said:
Also, when I send messages using the PM system, once I've sent one, it tries to redirect me but I get a "conversation doesn't exist".

I've been noticing the same issue each time I've sent a PM. Instead of redirecting me to the conversation in question, that error message appears and I get redirected to my PM inbox instead.

Sorry to bring so many issues! I haven't even made any other posts yet XD

Also, the line-height on the p tag is ridiculous. Suggest 18px.

( Edited 08.10.2012 12:30 by Hoj )

Hoj Pip

Hi Hoj,

Not a problem!

- I think the line-height on the paragraphs are fine - it may look a little big, but I think it makes it clearer to read/less clumped up, especially with longer paragraphs.

- Added the "enter" press to the login form, good call on that

- PM system issues fixed, not sure where it was going wrong

- Definitely agree on the registration form and the redirect timings, have shortened them up and fixed an issue with the Facebook/Twitter logins (they weren't working if www wasn't specified in the address.

- Slider works fine for me? Not sure what the issue is - unless you mean the top arrows also moving the slider?

- Still uncertain about the guest/login issues - have tried registering new accounts myself and all seem fine.

- Text editor is the best one we found - it does have issues when using Google Chrome though.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I'm still getting the middle click issue on Chrome JB D:

Seems all good now JB! I thought it was a never ending list, but you got on it all pretty quick I must say. Think I'll stick around now Smilie

( Edited 08.11.2012 09:43 by Hoj )

Hoj Pip

Lmao Az, just checked this again... ahaha. Terrible! Can't wait for Saturday <3

( Edited 24.08.2014 03:13 by Azuardo )

Hoj Pip

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Ofisil

There are 1 members online at the moment.