Extreme Bouts of Boredum

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I am slowly going crazy, Yzac gniog ylowls ma I.

Shall we start a long list of things you can, but maybe shouldn't try online. Like say, go to random forums and pretend to ride in a shopping cart dressed up as a pirate and handout candy to small children.

So much time, so little to see...or is it the other way round???

<3 <3

Shall we start a long list of things you can, but maybe shouldn't try online.

1. Cyber sex.

And having cyber kids, and getting cyber STDs?

<3 <3

-Setting up alternate accounts, calling yourself newb and PMing PEEEEENIS to everyone.

-Jumping onto the homoerotic bandwagon.

-Logging onto msn, nudge everyone who's stupid enough not to have blocked it (like me) before inviting everyone online into a massive conversation then logging off.

-Posting topless pictures of yourself eating cereal from your chest.

-Starting a ninja trend where everyone actually goes out in public wearing a tie wrapped around their noggin.

-Playing RE4 really late at night. 'Tis an experience.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

And having cyber kids, and getting cyber STDs?

Not if you wear a cyber condom!

Yes but, why are condoms called Trojan and garbage bags called Glad?

<3 <3

o_O

o_O

o_O

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?

Trojans help when your sneakingin and I suppose glad rap could work to but it is highly unorthrodox

i hate bouts of extreme boredum

[ Edited by >>Unique<< on 2005/4/5 4:14 ]

If you are really bored, the best solution is to play knife games, like the one in Aliens where you try to stab the gaps between your finger, just don't expect to get much sympathy down at the emergy room...

Ehh, chew on something. Try and make it entertaining.

Watch tv

You found the word nipple! And you love touching them!

Frazzle wrote:
-Setting up alternate accounts, calling yourself newb and PMing PEEEEENIS to everyone.

So that was you? Huh?

Frazzle wrote:
-Playing RE4 really late at night. 'Tis an experience.

Hey, that one's fun...

Posting lengthy essays about the joys of Satanism and/or masturbation on Christian forums?

play knife games, like the one in Aliens where you try to stab the gaps between your finger, just don't expect to get much sympathy down at the emergy room...

Hes not lying, they're really apathetic about that sort of thing.

Posting lengthy essays about the joys of Satanism and/or masturbation on Christian forums?

*googles christian forums*

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Hes not lying, they're really apathetic about that sort of thing

Yes, it is terrible; just because the injury is self inflicted and stupid, the whole incident is somehow my fault, and I'm expected to wait while the serious injuries are passed on ahead... bloody doctors, they hate me because I'm different! Smilie

Hey, you know what else is fun, going onto a jewish site and pretending to be a nazi... who can honestly say they've never done that now?

Hey, you know what else is fun, going onto a jewish site and pretending to be a nazi... who can honestly say they've never done that now?

Is it wrong to laugh at that?

Yeah.

msenyszak wrote:
Is it wrong to laugh at that?

Probably. We'll let it pass though.

Yeah, good thought Blizz; anyhow, I like to wait outside hospitals and push wheelchair patients down steep hills, and sometimes I get a budy to wait at the bottom so when the chair come tearing town at high speeds he can stick a chunk of wood in the wheel and send the victim flying into the air... classic stuff...

Smilie

It's a bit like chucking a pig's head through a mosque window.

I've seen it happen in London.

Well, I bet none of you have ever teased the incapacitated. Smilie

It's a bit like chucking a pig's head through a mosque window.

I'm guessing that wasn't just for shits and giggles.

Bastards.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.