[56K WARNING] Funny Pictures of Reggie!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I was bored so I made this...

Image for

Smilie

Cool

Haha, you've got to admit, he is funny looking.

Mark de Vita [Sevrin :: Features Writer :: Fake l337 h4x0r] 1f u c4n r34d t#15 t3xt, u n33d t0 g3t 0ut m0r3

He does have some extremely funny looking facial poses!

He must have been doing some of those on purpose! Some of those are so weird that they cant possibly be natural.

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

*Tries to perform 'reggie facial expressions*

*Fails miserably*

Those are hilarious! So weird faces.

He is an animated guy, that's for sure. His eyes are a little freaky, but he has to look scary to beat the shit out of people and strike terror into the hearts of gamers everywhere.

is it me or does that guy look like the dwarf from LotR

I AM TEH 1337 GAMORZ U R ALL NOOBS X-BOX AND GAYSTATION SUCKORZ!!!!!!111111 this was a noob poster moment brought to you by bobmcbob

Smilie

Gimli you mean?

Smilie
One of his eyes seems to almost close a lot for some reason...
He looks stoned.

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18

Heh. Anyone can look like they're pulling funny faces if you examine a movie clip frame by frame like that. Although Reggie probably more often than most. :-p

That is one ugly dude. Smilie

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective (Nintendo Switch).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.