Will there be a Revo AND a Cube section of the forum?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I think worldwide it was, it smashed the UK record by more than 20k in half the Japanese times. And it beat the GBA in America, did it not?

If so it clearly IS the fastest selling system Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Ah, thanks Sharp. Square Enix = SEX. Duly noted Smilie.

As for the topic, I think the Cube probably deserves to be put in the Retro as soon as Nintendo don't have any upcoming games for it, and nor do any of the other big houses. Until then, let it cling on to it's own forum.

American GBA launch sales = 540,000
American DS launch sales = 530,000

Also whats important is that for the Japanese release of the DS 50,000 of those were reservations which hadn't been picked up. Almost the entirety of the GBA sales were over the counter, physical sales.

So realistically it puts the GBA about 50,000 ahead globally.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Look, I dunno if this has turned into a matter of prinical but the actual figures don't really matter. Basically the DS has had a successful launch and is still selling fairly strong. Smilie

And deserves its own forum section!

It's six and a half dozen really then, both being insanely big anyway.

Topic. I personally think the GC should be shoved in Retro when the last of the big games are upon us, but the DS really should have a forum of it's own. Though I suppose the 'Nintendo Handhelds' is a logical way for things.

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Nah, I like it being "Nintendo Handhelds" - after all, the DS plays GBA games.

The DS has an average weekly sale of half the PSPs and just about beating the GBA's sales two years into its life and with the SP having been released as well.

[ Edited by Gastrian on 2005/4/6 20:20 ]

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Yeah, I don't see why it should have it's own section. It goes in your hand, it's a handheld. Nintendo did say themselves that the DS was the third pillar after the Game Boy series and Home consoles...though I'm a tad skeptical about how they upgrade the DS in the next production...

GameCube will probably go into the Retro. But hey, Retro rules! Smilie

It's not exactly Retro but the N64 is in there so it makes sense. That was only last gen. Like the GC will be when the Revo is released.
It makes sense for the DS, PSP and GBA to go together, because they're handhelds.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Ahh, but the section is called Nintendo handhelds, isn't it? Smilie

The 'Cube should go into the Retro section. It'll be sad to see it go, but that's where it'll belong, because it'll be a retro console.

DS is looking like Nintendo's main pillar at the moment with all the support it's getting, but I wouldn't give it it's own forum. If that was to happen, the handheld forum would be obselete - how many posts about the GBA have you seen recently in there? It's a handheld, it should stay in one handheld forum IMO.

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Just Dance 2024 Edition (Nintendo Switch).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.