Sega give shadow the hedgehog a chance at his own story!!!!!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Discuss Logiart Grimoire (PC), news, the latest pictures and videos!

[b]Rob

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

Just think of it as a mix of Shadow (small & fast) & Omega with his guns. & SOA are making it, they are gonna make this a wicked game & I am certain!

As for the Robotnik thing. His name was always Eggman in Japan His sirname is still Robotnik, but they stop't calling him that because it sounded like a russian name as the Americans didn't get on so well with the Russians, so they called the Eggamn translation Robotnik, but now that differences are fixed, they're trying not to be racist. So they call him by his nick/first name.

This game will kick ass!! I AM CERTAIN. Think of it as rebel strike mixed with Sonic Adventure 2.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

it could work very well on one hand if sega/sonic team get teh gameplay with the game just right it could be awesom.
if they don't then this game could end up in the trash sadly but for me i will love it no matter what.
Smilie

Soundworks wrote:
Although admittedly, there are some very cool characters in Sonics Universe. I feel that now the Sonic Team should concentrate on the main four again (that being Sonic, Tails, Knuckles and

i cant see any of those pages as a message came up saying that i am fobiden (dunno how to spell it) came up on the pc. Smilie

My Name Is Kizarny
hizave yizou sizeen thize hizuman bizlockhead

lol
it is true though even though its great having all these chracters i think this is why sonic started to lose people because all these characters made people come back but then lost some old hardcore fans because they weren't focusing on the orginal 4 soni tails and robotnik ( sonic adventure 1 was a great game foucsed mainly on them with extras like amy which was nice big was jus anoyign though)
come'on go back to the odl days sonic team
start over again

Well they will need lots of characters, just incase they want to do a new Sonic Battle or if Sonic R EXTREME does come out, even though it is just a rumour.

As more info is released on the game, it get's better & better! Have you seen the 2nd trailer?

I personally think Shadow & Rouge were great additions, some mobian bad guys! (well sort of) the only bad guy was a human, which is racist, but not any more! & Cream is really cool too! What could be wrong with them? Makes mobians seem more like a full race then just a few abnormal coloured talking animals.

[ Edited by Superlink on 2005/4/23 18:43 ]

Mobius already seemed like it had a full race, with the talking animals and all that can be seen in the various TV series. They didn't need to make a load of them main characters.

I still think they're all cool characters, they always made cool characters until Chris came along! -shudder- & all those old TV series were unofficial anyway, & Sonic was the only tall mobian until all the other main ones came along. They also add more depth to the games, I like how on Sonic heroes all the teams are split into difficulties & the extra story Team Chaotix. & Sonic Adventure 2 could not be the brilliant game it is now without Shadow & Rouge.

It all adds more depth to the Sonic universe, if you get more characters, you get deeper stories & there is always one thing you want to find out even after the end of the game. (eg. will Emerl come back to life sometime? or WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON WITH THIS SHADOW CHARACTER?!?!)

no i havent seen the 2nd trailier can you give us a link super link

no i havent seen the 2nd trailier can you give us a link super link

who's us?

Don't you mean "me"?

You do know that the term mobius is something from the cartoons and comics, not the games.

The games have called the planet they live on Earth, nothing else.

SatAM/Archie - Mobius
AoSTH - Mobius
Underground - Mobius
Fleetway - Mobius
X - Never defined but there are two planets, Chris' and Sonic's.
Anime - Freedom!
SegaSonic - Earth.

All cool characters? Antoine, Sally, Scratch, Grounder, Sonia, Sara, all pre X.

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Logiart Grimoire (PC).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Comment on Logiart Grimoire (PC)

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Developer

Jupiter

Publisher

Jupiter

Genre

Puzzle

Players

C3 Score

Rated $score out of 10  9/10

Reader Score

Rated $score out of 10  0 (0 Votes)

European release date None   North America release date None   Japan release date None   Australian release date None   
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Sandy Wilson

There are 1 members online at the moment.