Dumbass

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Time for a dumbass thread again methinks, so what have you done recently that was just plain embarrassing?

Me. I taped a film a few weeks back so on Friday night we decided to shove it on, half way through the film naturally having a few drinks the DS advert came on during the break. Remembering that Tempo said the ads had a cool interactive thing I grabbed the remote and started hitting red. Confused by the lack of action I started trying a better angle before going right up to the receiver and frantically pressing the red button. After quite a few exclamations asking why the thing wasn't working someone pointed out the fact that we were watching a video Smilie

[ Edited by nin10do on 2005/4/5 15:04 ]

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Idiot

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Agreed O_O

Wait, that sounds like something I'd do...

Well it's not recently but when I was younger I managed to cut open my head when I tried diving in a swimming pool and didn't quite dive far enough. I smacked my head on the edge. OUCH!

Smilie

i don't think i've done anything too stupid lately, but while watching Colditz on ITV the other night, my brother made a comment. In the drama, some crack addict in Colditz hanged himself becuase he had betrayed the main character. My brother grumbled "He's hanged himself? That's ruined his life a bit..."

Smilie

God, I'm trying to picture it...

Well it's not recently but when I was younger I managed to cut open my head when I tried diving in a swimming pool and didn't quite dive far enough. I smacked my head on the edge. OUCH!

[ Edited by Freddie on 2005/4/5 15:10 ]

I had a compo with a friend to see just how high up a chimney we could smash a full bottle of smirnoff ice.. (obviously, its not fit to drink).

Also took a leak on his lectture hall front door.

Smilie

Well, I was sitting on a couch, playing some games, when I heard my dog bark, I was really tense (Count batula in CBFD) so I jumped and hit my knee on the table. We went to the doctors, but nothing is seriously hurt.

Actually, How many bones have you guys broken. Me, 3 right arm, 2 left arm, 4 wrists (starting not to notice them) and one right leg.

The legs are a real bitch to break, much worse them my arm and wrists, most of the time I don't even bother going to the doctor for them, just slap on a fabric bandage and make a sling. Smilie

Never broken anything, ever.

No fractures, no fillings... nothing.

blizzard224 wrote:
Actually, How many bones have you guys broken. Me, 3 right arm, 2 left arm, 4 wrists (starting not to notice them) and one right leg.

Shit Blizz, what do you do, run in the road for fun or something?

Broke my wrist playing football, in goals, and chipped a shin bone but that's it.

The first time I met my ex's dad I broke his collar bone playing footy Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Never broken anything, ever.

Not even a hymen or two Smilie

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Actually, How many bones have you guys broken. Me, 3 right arm, 2 left arm, 4 wrists

You've broken 4 of your wrists? i thought I was bed breaking 3 of mine...

Smilie

stucorbs wrote:
Shit Blizz, what do you do, run in the road for fun or something?

Nah, I'm just not carefull enough with myself. Just the other day I almost knocked myself out whacking my head as I got in the car! Smilie

Probably for me, work on Sunday night.

It was alright, just cleaning down the kitchen while two of the staff were on a 5 min break. I was going to go out with them, but a ticket came through the printer so I stayed behind to help with that.

I ended up scalding myself with hot water, dropping a delicate cheescake effectively ruining it and basically destroying stuff as I got more and more frustrated at my own carelessness. All for 8 little dipping pots of sauce. Sigh.

It came to a head when I put a few boxes of very sharp steak knives in the pot lift so I could send them down to a store room. They all fell out the ruddy boxes and I just stood there as they made their jolly way to my feet. So, 10 minutes faffing about with that, and then ground floor calls for the lift so they can send up more dishes.

They started giving me attitude after I refused, so I just ranted about what had just happened - then "Sorry, Fraz, heh - I didn't get a word of that"

I love my job.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Eh, I've done nothing memorable recently, so I'll share a classic: I decided to lick the inside of a freezer... the rest writes itself... Smilie

Epoch wrote:
Eh, I've done nothing memorable recently, so I'll share a classic: I decided to lick the inside of a freezer... the rest writes itself... Smilie

Ah yes, I did that once. Eating hot food is painful for like a week. Smilie

Not even a hymen or two Smilie

Careful.

Or the time I spilled a cup of noodles on my crotch... that hurt for even longer...

Smilie

Being shot in the ass with an air rifle is pretty painful.

That's some excellent stupidity there '10do Smilie

I've broken my left arm twice, dislocated various fingers, thumbs and toes about 12 times, cracked a couple of ribs...think that's about it.

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

I can take a lot of punishment, and somehow I haven't broken any major bones yet.

My teeth are needing some help, I chipped a while ago and a few weeks back I held a cola bottle in my mouth, bit it to hard and two teeth, er, broketeted Smilie

I'm now trying to get some fucker to punch me on my left cheek, dentists around here suck eggs; fill out forms, phone up, ooo, 6 different places and wait a merry 6 months.

Yep, whatever.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Careful.

Typo, I meant to say heart, I dunno what that other word is...

Well saved... Smilie

Oh yea Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Nayu

There are 1 members online at the moment.