RUMOUR: Metroid Prime: Hunters - Fully Online

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Mason wrote: Why don't you think they'll get online right? They've waited long enough - I think they've just been perfecting their plans all this time.

Exactly.

One quick glance at my NES box and I'm sure it has a Modem on the side, or was it the SNES, either or they've been developing and testing the online structure for years, but before now it would be financial suicide to have introduced it on a large scale system.

AC is certain to have a great online infrastructure, and hopefully MPH lives up to the potential it has.

And as a by the by, I knew the second NSTC and not Retro were given the task of developing it that it'd be online Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

It's the SNES nin10do, it was online in Japan until quite recently.

HazukiSan wrote: It's the SNES nin10do, it was online in Japan until quite recently.

It's true what they say, you learn something new everyday. I honestly had no idea it was actually taken online, cheers Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Wasn't the NES also online in Japan? It was an added feature that wasn't used much, but was built in 'for parents' to check things like stocks. It might have been the SNES though, I can't recall.

It might have been the SNES though, I can't recall.

I'm pretty sure the SNES was online for gaming, no idea about checking stocks though...

After a quick bit of research - both of them were in Japan.

http://www.n-sider.com/articleview.php?articleid=258

I thought the NES was online.

Such a long running experience of it HAS to be a good thing, Live is pretty good - can Nintendo do it better?

After a quick bit of research - both of them were in Japan.

And people say that Ninty has no online experience....

Add to that the N64 with the DD...and the GC got online in a very limited capacity. They've been doing it for every generation, they just don't expand it outside of Japan properly so far. Smilie

I'd love to kick some of you C3'ers ass... In the middle of the night it'd have to be though. Smilie

I can deal with that. I have been going to bed at stupid 'o' clock recently.

Soundworks wrote: Ok, it's time to make a Spong/Spam picture.
Even if this rumour is true or not, Spong suck.

Here ya go, Sound:

Image for

EDIT: Yeah, I know the 'N' should be lowercased and not the 'o.'

[ Edited by DannyMac on 2005/4/8 2:05 ]

Who are we? We are the Knights who say..... "Wii"!

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Syberia: The World Before (PlayStation 5).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.