C3's missing members

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 27.04.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hmm, I don't know them.... I'm just a panda lost in VR.

HELP!

Maybe the VR world is reality.

Not just that the Wii/WiiU was a sorry time for a lot of Nintendo fans that weren't die-hard fans. I moved from my GameCube to the Xbox360 and completely overlooked the Wii and WiiU. My best friend at the time moved over to the Xbox360 too for online play.

I wasn't playing the Nintendo games so spent most of my time modding and being in general chat which meant I was missing a lot of the conversations. I went through a bad patch so took a break and I never felt the pull to come back.

Matthew Evans [ Writer :: Moderator :: King of Impartiality :: Lord of the 15min Thread ] As the wind blows the sand to cover the camel's tracks so does time move to cover the Lord's.
Rejoice for the Lord will taketh his quarter and give much back to his followers.

Am I considered missing?

Echoes221 said:
Am I considered missing?

Lol, I think anyone who was ever part of this site is considered missing these days! Welcome back Echoes! Long time no speak!

I'm around. I check in every other month or so. But the forums are dead these days Smilie

C3 Members unite! Who is still here and hides in the shadows?? Come out come out wherever you are!

Ummm! Where's my Marzy! Where's my Tom Barry! Where's my everyone! 

Aww, look at all this nostalgia I found! We need a C3 Reunited. Smilie

( Edited 11.02.2021 23:32 by Ikana )

I thought I'd pop in for one of my rare visits. My 'Recent Activity' was a post dated 4 September 2014 ..... It doesn't seem that long.

Site looks awesome. A bit different from the early days. 

Old Man / Font of all useless knowledge

I miss cuRoi, he was a mad lad.

( Edited 28.08.2021 01:43 by James2t3 )

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Blade....well I never! Hope you are doing well mate!

No idea account was still available on this site. Nice work Jorge.

You are not alone. I am here with you. Though we're far apart...you're always in my heart. Love u!

Hello everybody

Hope everybody is doing well nowadays, amazing how much things must have changed.

Wishing everyone the best of times

I have 10 unread happy birthday DMs

Hello

YT Twitch fantanoice

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.