Dumbass

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 08.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

5 years old.

Payless shoes store. Playing tag with my sis(spongechick). Tripped over some shoes and bashed my head against a mirror.

Taken to hospital and stitched head back on.

Have a big mark on my forehead and am now known as harry potter.

Arkyris, you must have a steel liver or something! Smilie

Playing card games with a columbian, I was unlucky and ended up shooting half a bottle of vodka and half a bottle of columbian "hot water". I woke up with a sore head, and alcohol poisoning.

Awesome, awesome, awesome.

Oh, if we're doing drinking now. I got through a large bottle of absynth in the space of 20 minutes, felt fine...then it got into my system. I passed out a total of seven times (count 'em) threw up for 2 hours solid, behaved like a very happy but wobbly idiot and haluscinated and couldn't eat anything for the next three days. Al-co-hol.

Not proud of it mind, could have killled me. I'm a sensible boy now, otherwise Rory tells me off...

[ Edited by Mr. Temperton on 2005/4/6 1:14 ]

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

I hit myself in the face with a tennis racket and ran face first into a wooden fence this past week. And I've broken both collarbones, chipped one tooth, and sliced my head open twice

I get pissed on 3/4 pints!

Beat that...

...losers...

*cries*

*punches inadequete liver*

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

I once walked into a lampost cos i was looking at a girl i liked (aged about 10!)

I like everyone else have repeatedly tried to do stuff on the top screen of my ds!!

See no Wiivil
Hear no Wiivil
Speak no Wiivil

Ohhh, one time, I jumped off a diving board into a pool that was only half full. Lucky I didn't dive, I did a pin drop, so instead of breaking my neck I (seriously, this actually happened) made myself 7mm shorter! Smilie

Mr. Temperton wrote:
Oh, if we're doing drinking now. I got through a large bottle of absynth in the space of 20 minutes, felt fine...then it got into my system. I passed out a total of seven times (count 'em) threw up for 2 hours solid, behaved like a very happy but wobbly idiot and haluscinated and couldn't eat anything for the next three days. Al-co-hol.

I'm not bloody surprised! Last time I drank absinthe I was gone after a few shots of the stuff, amazingly strong stuff.

A couple of New Years ago I was out at this small club/pub place I go to, totally wrecked. I talked to some guy who I thought was somebody I know (complete with calling him 'Dave' a lot) for about a minute before I realised it wasn't who I thought it was. On the same night, I started saying 'happy New Years' to random people - 10 minutes early. "Not yet, mate."

Ah, not sure if I've recalled this story.. a few months ago, I downed a half bottle of vodka.. managed to keep it down for five minutes or so, and then proceded to throw up on 2 toilet doors and pass out on the floor, a couch, and in the toilet bowl.

Oh yeah, one time, woulda been a few years ago, ina classroom with two floors. I mean, the back half of the room higher up, and stairs running across the middle... who thinks of something like that?!?!?? Anyway, was sitting on the top half, back facing the lower half, and i decided to lean on my chair, which I admit, wasnt the best idea. The leg of the chair slipped on the step, I went tumbling down, and the back of my head smacked off the corner of the pc desk. I didnt feel a thing, I was laughing. Of course, then I realised all the girls were screaming, and that I'd sprayed the PC, the wall, and the carpet with blood Smilie Maybe thats why the girls don't like me... Anyway, I didnt feel a thing, so it was a good laugh Smilie And my blood stain is still on the carpet Smilie

msenyszak wrote: then proceded to throw up on 2 toilet doors and pass out on the floor, a couch, and in the toilet bowl.

Classy, passing out in a toilet bowl. We've all been there, even those who deny it.

It was oh so good.

Especially because the toilet bowl was covered in facial hair.. after someone had dared a friend of mine to shave his sideburns..

I'm sure there was more than just facial hair Smilie

I would rather not think too much about it.

(haven't been able to drink vodka since, btw)

I jumped down a whole flight of stairs about 2 years ago and school...everyone was watching and cheering and then I jumped at there was a very disticnt crack...broke every ruddy toe on my foot. It tingled for a while, then after that you just can't move them for a week or two. There isn't really much pain to it.

Also started a rather large pushing fest while going into the football changing rooms. I think I got about 3 people down before some massive kid in my year jumped into me. I landed akwardly and my foot was killing me. Went to the nurse, who put some ice on it for about 15 minutes, then sent me back to play rugby. I had the teacher laughing at me calling me a wuss, while I complained that my foot was going to drop off. Then I went home by bus (Football was last lesson) and walked home barefoot-hopping style. My dad checked it out, took me to hospital and we fond it it was broken and massivly swollen. That showed my twerp of a P.E teacher...

That's some top class drinking Arkyris mate Smilie

I've a bad habit of putting my hand through windows when I'm pissed, scars all over the buggers. And of course many a story about drinking too much and paying the price, one good one was collapsing in the park after downing a half bottle of Vodka, throwing up, rolling over, repeating that many times and leaving a cool semi circle of dotted spew patches.

Then of course the time we all decided snorting After Shock was a good idea Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

I'm a sensible boy now, otherwise Rory tells me off...

*waves finger and shouts*

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

*cries*

Really, the Big R is worse than my own sodding parents AND girlfriend. Must be all those wargames Smilie Smilie

I left the bath running yesterday now the place the cat sleeps in the hallway smells weird. Oh, and there's a big brown patch on the ceiling downstairs.

vvJokevv

Done that a few times lol, with the sink thugh, damn wet patches Smilie

Hello!

Really, the Big R is worse than my own sodding parents AND girlfriend. Must be all those wargames

Stop showing off Smilie

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Tempo has a girlfriend...?

Anyway, I did that as well TCI. New carpet just put down a day before, left the bath running, then my brother noticed that the kitchen light had water dripping from it with all three lights on. Shit!

Ran (well, made 5 movements to get upstairs in two seconds) upstairs and water had soaked the carpet right through. Had to bail water, lift carpet, dry frantically with about 4 bath towels then panic as to what to do next.

I ended up texting msenyszak Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

I remember me and my dad decided to get all the loose paper and old newspapers in the house (and anyother junk) and decided to but them in a incinerator bin he had bought. After a few unsucessful attepts at getting a good fire started we decided to get the petrol out.
Poured petrol in stuck the lid on dad went in and got matches, we put the match in the bottem hole and then the holw thing just exploded the lit flew off a couple of meters into the air and landed behind me. Got the fire going though.

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Smilie

Never let petrol fumes build up in an enclosed space, I'm an expert with fire and that was a bad move from start to finish Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.