Cubed3's Most Wanted 2018 Games

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 28.08.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

>Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out 2018

optimistic

Insanoflex said:
>Kingdom Hearts 3 coming out 2018

optimistic

Maybe, but they did put out a new trailer last year with the 2018 date, making a big thing of it. Not that that means anything, especially coming from SE, but tis more than some other games with no date at all.

There's not a lot there for me this year...until Nintendo announces some cool stuff or confirms anything about current games. Bloodstained, Shenmue 3 and SoulCalibur 6 is about all for now.

( Edited 26.01.2018 17:41 by Azuardo )

Blood stained and Code vein both look sick

i wana believe that Hokuto ga Gotoku will make it to the west in 2018.

Insanoflex said:

I dunno, they haven't even announced Yakuza Kiwami 2 for here yet.

Azuardo said:

Insanoflex said:

I dunno, they haven't even announced Yakuza Kiwami 2 for here yet.

i feel like kiwami 2 is inevitable. its the fist of the northstar game i want even more tho.

Yeah, I think Kiwami 2 will be here before the year is out. I think I saw Kiryu in the new North Star?

Azuardo said:
Yeah, I think Kiwami 2 will be here before the year is out. I think I saw Kiryu in the new North Star?

a kiryu skin

Good job Az! 

I would probably say that 2018 looks like it could be a stellar year for the PS4! I struggle to see what is going to be the key performer on XboxOne to be honest. 

Flynnie said:
Good job Az! 

I would probably say that 2018 looks like it could be a stellar year for the PS4! I struggle to see what is going to be the key performer on XboxOne to be honest. 

hopefully some more BC support at the very least

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.