WarioWare: Snapped!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 03.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

That's a huge shame, because I've loved every Warioware title to bits...

If I ever get a DSi, I just hope I don't have the lighting problems you had either, that sounds like a huge pain in the arse! Thanks for the review anyway Adam, you coulda saved me a lot of money there! Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Well you do get the game free for the next six months, so..

I have had no problems with the camera myself.

I agree with the overall score, but I would still say it\'s a great game in the Wario Ware series. It\'s great fun in the right setting *drunk*.

I\'m glad you cannot record videos Smilie

( Edited 07.04.2009 18:33 by Linkyshinks )

I think it\'s pretty good, hilarious when it plays back the sneakily recorded videos of you playing. Smilie I did have problems getting the camera to find me the first time, worked a treat the second time though when I tried it in a different room. But yeah, definitely not something you can play spontaneously, which is a shame.
And it\'s definitely way too short, indeed to the extent that it feels like a tech-demo, not a game. That said, for 500 points, it\'s still worth grabbing, especially with the 1000 free points at the moment. Smilie

Would still have preferred a full WarioWare game for say 1000 points though.

Good review. Smilie

( Edited 07.04.2009 18:54 by Ikana )

Yeah the review is spot on, but the game is still loads of fun to play. When I first downloaded it, I played it for nearly two hours before I realized it! I also love to watch the ending videos to see how goofy I looked after I finished a set of mini games. I do have to say that I definitely think it's more of a 200 point download if that, but as Linkyshinks says, it is free for those of us who've got the DSi's now.

It's rapidly gone from being a short burst of fun for myself and my wife to the game I use to best show off the DSi whilst at work...It's great for what it is, but it is nowhere near the same standard people have come to expect from the WarioWare series, despite the cheap price-tag.

A bite-sized piece of fun sums it up just fine.

Aquite, Pyoro, Code and Paper Plane are all pretty enjoyable as well, especially Skip's puzzle efforts. I'll try and get reviews of those done as well Smilie

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

Not sold on this one at all, so there goes my reason for getting a DSi right now! Ta Adam, good review but confirmed my worries about the amount of content and the possibility of the camera messing up (it did it even in an official Nintendo video of Iwata playing, took a while for it to recognise his hands).

There is something like a total of 20 micro-games, which is nothing compared to a standard WarioWare title, even the short GameCube multiplayer version.

As for the camera, it's really awkward - the two-player mode is practically impossible to get working!

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

If the camera worked a bit better and you could save the photo videos, this game would be epic and played over and over again.
I use it as pretty much a tech demo when I'm with friends
[If conditions are to the camera's satisfaction, of course. Smilie]

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jesusraz

There are 1 members online at the moment.