What kind of Music do C3 Memebers like?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.10.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Well, i'm not sure if this has been done before but ive never seen a thread like this. Ive been interested in knowing what kind of music you guys like for a while so I decided to do this thread.

I know mostly everybody can like various genres, like me. I like mostly Metal, but I like rock, and folk, and classical. So choose whichever you like most and if you want you can post vids or a song you really like.

8)

I listen to everything from Nelly to Mozart. As long as it sounds good. I'm not into country so much, though.

I also like every genre really, my favourites however would be Electro and Alternative.

I�m open to all kinds of music; I think the only thing that I have an instant dislike for is metal, punk and rap � they just don�t appeal to me at all.

My favourite genres are rock, blues, funk and jazz. Anything from the Beatles and Hendrix, to Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Clapton, James Brown, the Skatalites, the Meters, Wes Montgomery, George Benson, Miles Davis. I could go on and on and I�d still be forgetting someone important.

And then the �fringe genres�, as I like to call them, would have to be country (I started listening to the odd bit mainly out of guitarist interest), classical music, reggae and ska.

Tom Barry [ Reviewer - Editor - Resident Sim-Racer @ Cubed3.com ] 

I like most tunes with a decent beat and if there is vocals, then something not too out there. From Muse to Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ting Tings to Jun Sunoe.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Ziekerz said:
I listen to everything from Nelly to Mozart. As long as it sounds good. I'm not into country so much, though.

QFPT (quoted for personal truth).

This is where I post some music that no one will ever listen to.

As long as it's not R'n'B i'm happy.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw
Guest 03.08.2008#8

Death/doom/black metal, electronic, classical, folk music, a bit of jazz and blues and rock. Instrumental or not.

Par example; Venetian Snares, Boards of Canada, Mozart, Bach, Mogwai, Tenhi, Nile, Bolt Thrower, Soundgarden, Sufjan Stevens, Godspeed You Black Emperor.

Bump

jb said:
I like most tunes with a decent beat and if there is vocals, then something not too out there. From Muse to Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ting Tings to Jun Sunoe.

THATS NOT MY NAME!!! lol

R&B, Rap, Pop and Dance if I had to name my top 4.

I think arena rock and classic rock are probably the two genres I never get tired of listening to. I\'m pretty much stuck in the 70s and 80s too so power ballads, 80s synth and hip-hop as well as the whole indie (proper indie like The Smiths not fucking Kaiser Chiefs...) and new romantic stuff is all good.

I used to be a total metalhead (one day I was going to BE Lemmy) but I don\'t really listen to it anymore.

I\'ll also listen to some classical music, a load of crooner stuff, a little bit of Reggae influenced music... Anything but the Ting Tings really. Untalented bunch of cu...

( Edited 03.08.2008 20:27 by Jambo )

Some of my faviorite things are Pictures at an Exhibition by Modest Mussorgsky and The Planets by Gustav Theodore Holst.

But I also love me some classic rock, such as Styx!!

I tend to like the old things.

The former top user was Keven! You'd probably give birth to yourself 1000 times over until you sprout wings to fly away into the fading sun, that or you'd just turn into a lesbian. Who knows @_@ - L, 12/06/09

My music roots are in classic rock with The Beatles, Boston, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix, Sytx, Queen, etc.

From there I've branched out into a lot of other types of music. Not everything, though, not by a long shot!

TAG: That American Guy

"If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone." Romans 12:18
Guest 04.08.2008#14

I recently discovered this modern music composer; Marcus Fjellstr�m

Sounds great, he made the music for one of david firths animations.

I really just enjoy classical but every now and then that part of my brain that came from my mom side of the family turns on and i have to lisen to stuff like creed or smashing pumpkins Smilie.

You don't have much in the way of electronic music.

What about dnb, dubstep, jungle, electro, breaks, breakcore, psytrance etc?

Reggae.

2509 2156 5486

Most likley a bit of Metal such as Slayer and Iron Maiden to Electronica such as Hadouken! and Simian Mobile Disco.

Anything that isn't Rap, Mc, Country, Classical I enjoy apart from The Wombats, they suck ass.

Project Trico Love
"Please keep all comments clean and friendly!"- C3 Bot
No chance of that.

KingDom said:
You don't have much in the way of electronic music.

What about dnb, dubstep, jungle, electro, breaks, breakcore, psytrance etc?

Reggae.

Those all go within electronic, like you said. If I wouldve named those, I couldve also named the various types of metal, and various types of rock, and various types of classicals and well you get what im trying to say. I just names the ones I thought are the most popular and they break into alot of genres.

you got the hoosiers , scouting for girls , linkin park , n the muse n u got da best music

-------Conduit FC=3738-7807-0409----------
--------Cod 5 FC= 3652-5701-8783----------
----------SSBB FC= Coming Soon------------

i lisen 2 musikSmilie

XBL Gamertag: James2t3
Guest 04.08.2008#21

i lisen musik 2Smilie

( Edited 04.08.2008 19:17 by Bart.... )

most people listen to music Smilie

-------Conduit FC=3738-7807-0409----------
--------Cod 5 FC= 3652-5701-8783----------
----------SSBB FC= Coming Soon------------

but i listen to it beter Smilie

I'm a Rock/pop Fan, also quite into metal. But i'll listen to anything really.

I only like Jazz. I used to be into rock and all that bollocks.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.