The C3 Random Art Thread!

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 01.10.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hey guys/gals/guls! I'm making an official 'Art'-thread right here for everybody to post and join in!

I've been noticing quite some people making a thread in which they posted only one picture of their work, and then just leaving the thread to rot in the depths of C3... Which isn't very nice, you poopyheadsSmilie

So here's a thread in which you can post your work, be it a drawing, painting, CG, spritework or WHATEVER, just post it when you feel like it! This way we can have all the people simply enjoy eachothers art in one tidy little threadSmilie

Enjoy posting, people!

I'll start things off, I guess... Inspired by Tenacious D's 'Beelzeboss'("I'm the devil, I love metal!")

Image for

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

This my first real attempt at drawing something on paper (I paused an episode of Justice League and copied it actually, I know shame on me), scanning it into Photoshop, cleaning it up/re-drawing it using the Pen tool and final filling in some colour.

It's simple for that reason, but I'm no artist so it's the best I have on me, and I wanted to add something to the thread. Smilie

I wasn't quite as pleased with my Superman one in some ways (although some details are better I think), though the 'straight out of the fifties' look is kinda cool.

Anyway, something for the thread, even if they were just test runs for the process rather than actual creations I was making. Smilie

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

I never draw anymore... Smilie But here's some old stuff:

Kingdom Hearts '_' For Emma by ~Phil-CSF on deviantART

Yuffie In KH Costume Smilie by ~Phil-CSF on deviantART

-Haruko Haruhara- For Jorgeh by ~Phil-CSF on deviantART

Here's a piece of work I had to do for school. We had to pick a reflective object and draw it as accurately as possible, including the reflections(the horror!Smilie!)... After some hard work *cough* this was the end result:

Image for

Got me a 9 out of 10, woohooSmilie

Here's something I made just now, 12/05/07

Image for

Haven't drawn for MONTHS, so I really need to get back into shape X-D

This a drawing of Slippy I did from Lylatwars. I drew it all in Paint and added a border in Paint Shop Pro.

Thanks for looking

I made my new sig, does that count?

No Longer Temporarily Banned.

If only I had a scanner...I could upload my doodles from Psychology...

I will have to look through my collection and see if there is anything worth while..

Do my random images of Karn replacing Hugh Jackmans head, fake movie posters and drawing competition enteries of Link and Mario count?

( Edited on 17.06.2007 19:37 by K i n )

Hello!

Raab said:

Best sig ever.

( Edited on 17.06.2007 19:36 by CuRoi )

Raab said:

If it wouldn't make my eyes bleed, yes.Smilie

Marzy said:
This a drawing of Slippy I did from Lylatwars. I drew it all in Paint and added a border in Paint Shop Pro.Thanks for looking

That slippy picture is excellent I love the shading and in how it looks almost 3-D even though it's drawing in 2-D form. Its really really lovely and it's better than my drawings I could ever produce on paper or even a computer nice work Marzy SmilieSmilieSmilieSmilieI love it

My ONM award I'm so proud

OI OI!

And so what I'm not impressed by that. It's just a bunch of text and spaces whats so specail about that. Nothing thats what. Art is about expressing your self and drawing things that mean things that sig doesnt mean anything.

Thanks

ocarinaoftimewoman

My ONM award I'm so proud

Smilie!

Is this art?

....................../

Raab said:
Smilie!Is this art?....................../

"Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us." Deviantart Profile-||-Myspace

I can't find my ultimate picture

It was the outline of a Orchid but came out looking like a vagina with a hyaena's clitoris.

Hello!

Image for

Made that one a while ago. The black and white faded a bit, crappy scanner, but you get the ideaSmilie

EDIT: Here's the one I made before it, and again, the 'colours' have faded!Smilie I LOVE my scanner.Smilie

Image for

Why don't you just put the image in photoshop or anything similar and increase the contrast/decrease the brightness slightly? That'll undo the effects of your scanner.

GR781 said:
Why dont you just put the image in photoshop or anything similar and increase the contrast/decrease the brightness slightly? Thatll undo the effects of your scanner.

Could work, I'll try that out the next time^^

Image for

New one I drew a few days ago ( a week, I think? ).

Enjoy! I know you all doSmilie

EDIT: A new one I did last night (August 19th)

Clicky

( Edited on 19.08.2007 20:04 by Ino Faust )

Love the art here!Smilie

Is that one of Ganon's minions? Some very cool monster drawings you've got there.

I've got an art page if anyone wants a look - here. Jester Link's how I could envision the next Link. I'm hoping to do a coloured version some time in the future.

I've also done a spoof of Mario Galaxy, except it's Donkey Kong Country instead!

Guest 23.11.2007#20

I didn't make this, it's just really cool, and it kind of relates to Fausts weird creatures art:

I HAVE ART!!!

Hello!

Man, Faust, it's been so long since I've seen your art! I think you sent me a bunch of pics a while ago and I might still have them.

Anyway, I might scan some of my drawings if they didn't suck, but do photographs count? I have a metric shit ton of them!

<3 <3

I still have some more I want to put up, but I don't know if my scanner works.. I just drew a Super Saiyan 3 Pikachu todaySmilie

Post it up, post it up!

What attacks does it have?

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

shiptoncraig said:
Post it up, post it up!What attacks does it have?

I'll just make a pic of it then, seeing it's so wanted XD.. And I have absolutely no idea.. o.0;.. I'll think of some stuff later Smilie

EDIT:Clicky!

All I had was some crappy webcam and paint^^;.. Anyways, it looks MUCH better IRL/scanned, so i'll try to get that up as soon as possible. Enjoy XD

( Edited on 23.11.2007 19:32 by iNo Faust )

( Edited on 23.11.2007 19:34 by iNo Faust )

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
jb, jesusraz, lukezeppo, Sandy Wilson

There are 4 members online at the moment.