Animal Crossing: Wild World - Animal Crossing: Wild World - Cubed

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 10.09.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Image for

• Share friend codes safely
  • Share information
  • Be friendly!

Information
    Seeing as the game is now out in Europe (rejoice!), we're setting up this little page for you guys to share friend codes for Animal Crossing: Wild World, to get to know each other and to have some fun. We advise that most friend codes be exchanged via our PM system and that of course you don't meet anyone you get to know via the Wi-Fi Connection in person; this can be very dangerous.

The idea of Animal Crossing: Wild World is to have fun and go about a carefree and wonderful existence. It is a great title, and one that we scored 9/10 in our recent review. In this topic you can share experiences, talk about things you have done in the game and give each other ideas of fun and interesting things to do. Exchange friend codes and in no time you'll be having a riot.

Should you have any problems, please don't hesitate to contact one of the Cubed

• Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

I'll advertise my town then...

Come to Topaz town and see all the...erm..people.
    As a dedicated fisherman you can see my collection of sea creatures I'll also accept offers for new fishes.

The fruits that grow in my town are APPLES!

The citizen's of Topaz are:

Walker - the fisherman dog
    Sally - the popular bear
    Patty - fossil humping ox or cow thing
    Angus - Angry ox cow thing who likes Patty
    Goose - Is a chicken who likes biceps
    Freckle - The duck
    Mint - The hot girl in town
    Benedict - The chicken thing...

My house? Well it still pretty simple but all i'll say is that I got a arcade manchine! Smilie
    ---------------------------
    the online shop
    ---------------------------

Apple are free of charge pick as many as you like.

I got stuff's to sell as well so pm me for a list of items

All my wifi detials are on my wifi thing or just pm me for friend code Smilie

( Edited on 05.04.2006 23:06 by Cap )

You found the word nipple! And you love touching them!

pedo grooming, im too scared of getting AC: WW for this reason. Is it safe or will a pedo kidnap me whilst playing it?

I should hopefully put the pennies together for this soon, see you then Smilie

Good topic though James Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
    "We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

Yeah they can put togeather 32X32 areas and make a giant picture of there wang for you.

Seriously though i'll be geting the game tommorow so I'll be joining you all on AC.

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

The Guru said:
    pedo grooming, im too scared of getting AC: WW for this reason. Is it safe or will a pedo kidnap me whilst playing it?

I think they might, better not play it in public or we will be stolen Smilie

Smilie

I'll advertise my town too, even though I might not be able to play on wifi due to internet restrictions...

Cheeston is my town, where there are fruits galore! I have all of them in my town, so if anyone gets to come to my town, they can have some, I'm often too lazy to pick them all Smilie

My neighbours are ~

Pinky ~ the panda who seems high on air (or something...)
    Goldie ~ the sensible dog
    Bob ~ the 'feminine' cat
    Roscoe ~ the mad horse
    Wart Jr ~ the ugly toad
    Vesta ~ fashion obsessed sheep
    Whitney ~ the snobby wolf
    Jay ~ weights obsessed jay/bird

My house is the best and my town rocks, so I hope I can get some of you to see it somehow Smilie

Co-founder of the PDSLB - Pink DS Lite Buddies Fraz: Cheerios are made from fairy orgasms.

I'll post my friend code up in a couple of weeks, as of right now I'm not particually interested in having m town plastered in signposts with wangs on them.

Clonfert is my town and i have apples, pears, oranges and peaches and soon cherries i have too many to pick so take what you want

my neighbours are:

Frobert - the fittness fanatic
    Bunnie - girly bunnie
    Roscoe - wild stalion
    Hugh - nerd pig
    Monique - lady cat
    Derwin - dumbass duck
    Eloise - fashion ardvark

Just got my extra floor which is now a gymSmilie

I have a frog called camofrog and I hate him.

Just thought you might like to know.

My towns called Qwerty and it sucks cos I deleted my old town.

I need to put some effort in to my town before i start letting people in! Whats your fruit? Mine are peach.

I'll put my details down:

Name: Link
    Town: Hyrule
    Fruit: Cherries

umm... I guess that's it, I have Nookin'tons too. Smilie

My friend code is possible obtainable from my WiFi profile... if anyone can get there Smilie

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Fruit: Cherries

can I come round and steal some cherries?
    if not i'll chop ALL your trees down! :cooldude:

( Edited on 06.04.2006 19:51 by Cap )

NO CHERRIES!? Honestly they're the most common! I;ve had them on about 3 AC towns! (including GC version)

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Cherries were the last ones for me to get, 'Mum' sent me all of my fruit, except apples which i got from Mike's town

Co-founder of the PDSLB - Pink DS Lite Buddies Fraz: Cheerios are made from fairy orgasms.

Oh noes my coconut tree died! Smilie
    it was the only fruit I found on the beach...

So any intresting town tunes? I'll be bringing over my Green Hill Zone jingle from the GC animal crossing when i get the game.

Nope mainly because I don't know how to make tunes. Smilie

Theres a few here. Not many but i'm sure theres more on the internet.

AC Ahead

Cap said:
    Oh noes my coconut tree died! Smilie it was the only fruit I found on the beach...

Coconut trees will ALWAYS die unless planted close to the shore. And there is still not guarantee then either, you just must have it close to the shore for it to grow.

I have it! Get my freaking friends code! I'll add a few of you guys.

All I seem to get is boring pears. Plus Does anyone one know if AOL silver works with wirless routers.

Hmmm i don't really think the service really affects wheather you can use wirless routers or not. Not sure though.

And another question can you use wirless routers for DS wifi connection

Yep i'm using a linkseys Wirless router.

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
    Site Feed
    Who's Online?
    Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.