MSN Messenger 7.0 BETA

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 09.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

There should be a C3IM

there should indeed. JB.........

Work in progress is how I would describe a C3 Chat...very LONG progress Smilie

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

THE DEVIL!

I'll wait for C3 chat. Smilie

>>Unique<< wrote:
ive had it for bout 3 months. thanks anyway.

Same here, though I hate how when I close chats with people who don't have it I get shitty error messages. Pisses me right off.

C3 chat, ah, back in the day! Smilie

I'd just like to point out the that file didn't have .exe on the end (it was a WMP file) and I didn't download it anyway...once I clicked on it Norton detected the virus immediatly Smilie

I will wait for my sis to get it, cbb

TAG wrote:
MSN doesn't cost anything, does it? All you have to do is download it, right? I wanna make sure before I click on anything.

It costs you your soul. Smilie

And all you get for it is a shitty chat program where you can get chatted up by a whole bunch of burley 40 year old men pretending to be teenage girls. Smilie

Yahoo did this all before msn...but no one uses yahoo so I use msn. This is just like Mac OS, they are generally better than windows as they are more presentable, better for animations and is a much sturdier OS than windows...much less bugs. However everything is now made for Windows and thus I must resort to using a Microsoft OS

Well, at least go for windows 98, it's proven to be 86% less evil than XP.

Z wrote:
Yahoo did this all before msn...but no one uses yahoo so I use msn. This is just like Mac OS, they are generally better than windows as they are more presentable, better for animations and is a much sturdier OS than windows...much less bugs. However everything is now made for Windows and thus I must resort to using a Microsoft OS

And its very annoying, as one of the early users of Yahoo, to see an inferior service set up and totally destroy what was so good originally - thats what I really hate about it more than anything else. Its the one thing that I completely refuse to use or have on my computer.

As for Mac vs Windows, Windows is still very limiting in comparason, you can do anything you can do on windows and so much more on a mac (apart from the fact that there are less games). You see, having lots of crap software available that all do the same thing isn't as good as 1 or 2 pieces of good software available that do something really well. And of course you get that wonderful feeling of superiority over windows users that I love. Smilie

"We are the Borg," begins 7213BEAM, "You will be assimilated..."

"Shut up," shouts Frazzle, "either get a new line or swallow some phaser, fucker!!"

Smilie Smilie

[ Edited by Frazzle on 2005/4/5 15:31 ]

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

http://messenger.msn.com/Download/?mkt=en-us

Comeon people, the real version is out, get it NOW!!! Smilie

Hello!

I've had MSN7 for what feels like ever now and the latest version of MsgPlus, is there anything new on the official MSN7 or is it just going to waste my time then make me install MsgPlus again?

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Bravery and Greed (PC).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo

There are 1 members online at the moment.