Official Pokemon Discussion Thread

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.10.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

yeah, everytime i battle someone they all use legendaries, and thats all they use!!! i use my lv 72 pokemon i trained from lv 15 or lower, and they still beat me with pokemon that they just find and catch on the game

You see, Master Cheif gets up, has his cup of coffee, and starts his day just like any other humanoid. It's what he does in his day that makes him so FREAKIN' AWSOME!

PKRS goes after 24 hours...if its still there that pokemon has been hacked.

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

um ok if u say so

Oh PKRS can stay on non hacked pokemon if you leave it in your box though - it dissappears after 24 hours in your team - and is replaced by a small smiley face icon at the bottom right of the pokemon's sprite (when you view its summary)

I possibly need to see 8 more pokemon to complete the pokedex.
I wonder if Poochyena is one of the pokemon diamond pokemon....

Onwards, TO NOWHERE! Proud owner of Farming Simulator 2013.

Firefly said:
I possibly need to see 8 more pokemon to complete the pokedex.I wonder if Poochyena is one of the pokemon diamond pokemon....

Mightyena is findable by means of Pokeradar.

Also, you know what I hate? When n00bs make new trade posts instead of editing their old ones!

( Edited on 02.08.2007 17:54 by pso12lover )

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

Only one pokemon to see and that is Drifloon. Oh and I am not a NOOB. I have a level 74 Infernape called Monkeyman.Smilie

Onwards, TO NOWHERE! Proud owner of Farming Simulator 2013.

Not you! I'm talking about the n00bs on the Pokemon Trade Thread!

It requires great courage to look at oneself honestly, and forge one's own path.

why does everyone want a mew lv.9 and under?

idk ive been asking myself that too ( i think its cuz they are rare)

Go Typhlosion!

I have a level 84 luxio called penis - raised from level 3 by me Smilie...I think i'll just have to use that in the c3 tournament. Been with me for the whole game - i just focused on training it and empoleon loads...luxio was 82 and empleon was 74 when i first fought the elite 4...my other pokemon were dialga,uxie,azelf,mespirit which i'd quickly gathered before the elite 4.

ok i have a deoxys a salamence drapion lucario darkrai and arceus

Go Typhlosion!

I can't believe it! someone used the action reaplay cheat on my Drifloon at the GTS to steal it! I wanted a ninetails, but someone gave me a Banete instead! I may never deposit a pokemon in the GTS agaian. Smilie

Remember, my words are backed by nuclear weapons

feraligatr master said:
I cant believe it! someone used the action reaplay cheat on my Drifloon at the GTS to steal it! I wanted a ninetails, but someone gave me a Banete instead! I may never deposit a pokemon in the GTS agaian. Smilie

Theres an action replay cheat to do that?...but why would they want to steal a drifloon? Its not exactly that rare...that still sucks...but i've given up using GTS already.

me too i have had a palkia in there for 2 months now and nadda zero zip zilch i mean come on ( i have a drifloon if you want it )

Go Typhlosion!

ipodfreak93gh said:
why does everyone want a mew lv.9 and under?
There is no such thing as a Mew below level 9, they're all hacked.

Bu the way, has anyone ever come across major glitches at GTS? Take these as examples. I was once looking through the selection of Mews, & there was a CELEBI SPRITE in the Mew selection. Nickname? Mew... Pok

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

That same thing happened to me I saw an Empoleon while I was looking in the Palkia's section

please whatch these and PM me if you think they was funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGSmgYMWBaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76CS9z9kQ44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esItsS_G5bA
1.Metal Gear Awesome
2.Ultimate shodown of Ultimate Destiny
3.Legend of Awesome

OMG me too once i asked for drapion an go starly instead

Go Typhlosion!

yeah, GTS is falling apart, i just try and get trades on cubed3, but im practically giving away pokemon to people that suck, ive just been being too nice latly......

there are just so many noobs on this site, and they barely have anything, i just have to be tougher on my trades i guess......

that stealing thing has never happened to me, but that sucks!

thats even worse then what i thought is was like b4, now they're steal pokemon!!! first cloning, now stealing?!?

You see, Master Cheif gets up, has his cup of coffee, and starts his day just like any other humanoid. It's what he does in his day that makes him so FREAKIN' AWSOME!

hey im no noob i have arceus drapion arcanine darkrai giratina and more so HA

Go Typhlosion!

He's not talking about you. Hes talking about the st00pid n00bs that double post and that kind of $#!T. And the Arceus and Darkrai that you have are probably encounter cheated on or Japanese, so they suck. Giratina is an easy grab if you use Gengar and a Normal Type with Intimidate. And Drapion and Arcanine are easy catches.

On the other hand, I have a 100% legit, genuine US Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi! Mew found on its island, Celebi at the 10th anniversary event, and Jirachi from the bonus disk!

oh ya darkrai and arceus are hacked but the others arent and i have genuine mew celebi jirachi riakou ho-oh and zapdos and i dont double post im not saying you said i do im just throwing it out there

Go Typhlosion!

no need to brag digimaniac..

i have still not found out if benco city is real or not..anyone want to help me out?

umm sorry for braggin sometimes i dont realize it and wheres belco or what ever itscalled

Go Typhlosion!

Yeah I too read that crap on http://my.opera.com/rideventures/blog/legendairy-tournemen?startidx=650

Looks like a load of bull, if there was, there would be a cheat out for it already!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.