Metroid Prime 3 Friend Vouchers

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.10.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Hey guys,

Its been a while since i updated my Friends Codes with Cubed3 members, who out there has Metroid Prime 3 and wants to swap Friends Vouchers? (I want to get me a Mii Bobble Head.)Smilie

Help would be greatly appreciated, (and stars will be given)

My Wii Code is 4859 7530 9312 3844.

Rob

(Shiptoncraig, teh gamer I've already sent Friend Vouchers to you guys.)

( Edited on 27.10.2007 17:10 by the boy who likes to )

Read my blog here
The boy who likes to blog
Follow me on Twitter
@itsmoirob

I added ya, i'll send you my next one I get.

Send a Mii of your self aswell so I can stick him beside your name in the address book.

XBL Gamertag: James2t3

Thanks, I have about 3 spare at the moment so will send you through a voucher after I've added you too.

( Edited on 27.10.2007 17:15 by the boy who likes to )

Read my blog here
Follow me on Twitter
@itsmoirob

I'll get one or two sent to you when I next go on MP3. Cheers!

I've also got to send a couple to Superlink/Blade2t3.

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

Can you not send one to my Wii yet? is it still greyed/blacked out? & have you received the one my bro sent you?

This reminds me of the time I tried to play Blade at MKDS... we just couldn't do it, no matter how long we tried to connect for o.0;

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

Vouchers?...Whats that....?....and i thought i'd been keeping up with all things nintendo related...

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

It's just for MP3:C. You basically get medals for doing certain things in the game, & you use them to buy extras, like galleries & stuff. One of the medals you can't use yourself, instead you get a voucher that you send to your friend over WiiConnect24, & they can exchange it for a special kind of medal. So there are some extras you can only get if you have lots of Wii friends. Smilie

So if you're like this guy, you're pretty much screwed:

EDIT:destretched page..it doesn't bother me...but i remember being annoyed by it when i didn't have a nice widescreen to view c3 on.Smilie

( Edited on 27.10.2007 22:19 by ZeroSimon )

Page is still stretched for me, but I don't mind too much, it's an effective image. Smilie

Yes, you pretty much ARE screwed.

Believe it or not, I actually have some friends on YouTube. But I don't have any videos Smilie

hm....i used c3's "if your image is larger than 500px enter value here so the page won't stretch" feature...hm...

Yeah random people keep adding me on youtube...I'm amssing an army of friendsSmilie

Can you not send one to my Wii yet? is it still greyed/blacked out? & have you received the one my bro sent you?

Your name is blacked out on mine so I assume your set up is fine.

Wha-!? I don't understand >.< I thought black meant it didn't work, 'cos on my game, the ones that work are in white Smilie

I'm so confused... Smilie

Well it says in the manual If (wiiconnect24 is) activated, your name will appear black on their friend roster and vice versa.

Link your name is appearing fine on mine. It only appeared late last night though just before I was off to bed. I've sent you a Voucher. I'll pass another one your way.

Shipton I'll pass another your way too. I'm collecting quite a few of these things and have half a dozen spare.

Read my blog here
Follow me on Twitter
@itsmoirob

I got another 13 to give out, so get them while they're hot Smilie

360 Gamertag: shiptoncraig
PSN: shiptoncraig
Steam: Guess what?

13? What are you doing, are you harvesting them or something Smilie
Spread the love!
I've sent you two, I'll exchange you another two for some more - I want some bumper stickers for my ship and that screen shot grabber tool.Smilie

Read my blog here
Follow me on Twitter
@itsmoirob

I got 500 kills on the section with all those bugs right near the begginning, so I sent out a few Vouchers too. I sent one to Craig, Blade, & another friend, I'll send one to MoiRob (as he's known on my Wii address book) too. Smilie

Oh, & I received 2, not sure who they were from, but yeah, the ones you recieve can be shared out between each file. When you first go on your file, it sends you a message asking how many of them you want on your file, so I guess when you get sent them, you don't get all of them on both files. I'm nice so I split them with my bro Smilie

Link I've sent you two. I send mine out in pairs as most bonuses need two Green (Friend) Medals.
Also you can see who has sent you them by looking in the friend voucher section, it will say how many you have sent to each person and how many they have sent you.
Have you bought your Mii Bobblehead yet? Smilie

Read my blog here
Follow me on Twitter
@itsmoirob

No, I've only just beaten the first boss anyway... & I only have 1 friend medal (since I gave one of them to my bro's file)

any 1 who wants to add me in metroid prime just give me a pm. my fc is 3351-0817-5610. in your pm just say ur mph name and fc
-i fury i-

Dude, this thread isn't about MPH, I keep telling you, post here:

May as well be MPH thread

I'll send out a couple soon to some of you. Smilie It shows up saying who's sent them, doesn't it?

(Have friend codes of Superlink, Blade, Shipton and The Boy Who Likes To, so will be sending some your ways)

Found a cheat for this basically if you have 2 SD cards you can have unlimited friend vouchers.

Save up 10 friend vouchers (or any amount you want 10 is just a nice round number)

Save this to SD card 1

Now say somone says "Gimmie some friend tokens you cunt"

You can save your current save to SD card 2, delete the Wii system save and import your save from SD card 1.

Boot up Metroid send the vouchers.

Once your done delete that save off your wii system and copy your current save from SD 2.

Hope that makes sense.

It does Smilie, I will give that a go myself, thanks.

Only have 1 SD Card, but it makes perfect sense, & no it doesn't tell you who has sent you the vouchers...

Havn't been on for a while, but I might send some to you guyses next time I do Smilie

Might nevah play it again though ^^;

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Azuardo, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.