Rate the Avatar above you

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 24.10.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Blonde dude with red eyes.... umm dont take this personally but your avatar is crap! 3/10

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

As funny as Futurama was the drawings still look bad. 6/10

I sold my soul to Sony for a PS3...

fire and singing at the same time? and in a moving avatar?

8/10.

Zapp said:
Blonde dude with red eyes.... umm dont take this personally but your avatar is crap! 3/10
u really think its not that great? i mean i want to show off hte other ones i have soon but i dont know exactly when.

Ya it's creepy but I give it 5/10

The dark sides = pansey. 0/10.

Pretty damn cool. 9/10

Cheese is awesome.

Cheese (especially holey cheese) gets 10/10.

Smilie ITS A WOMAN... *HUMPS*

No one touch her I was first here!

100000000 gazzillion million /10

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

mOojc said:
The dark sides = pansey. 0/10.

Smilie I\'ll show you pansey, so super robot rabbit:

Image for

who\'s a pansey now!!!! SmilieSmilie

A Zapp avatar 10/10 ofcourse!

( Edited 24.06.2008 12:04 by Darth Fail )

Image for

Your avatar is now at 1/10 because I pity you.

SmilieSmilieSmilie 0/10 because your mean and I hate you! SmilieSmilieSmilie

Not ever wat hing any starwars movie the WHOLE way through, i give it a 7/10....... evil makes it a 8/10.

ROCK ON MAN!!!!!!!!

Im going to change it to see if i pick better this time

( Edited 25.06.2008 22:49 by IANC )

8/10 the guy looks cool (weird but cool) would have been better in color tho

Bit of a stupid concept. Goku can easily kick the shit out of Superman. It's well drawn though. 8/10

9/10 because it's your username, plus it's the first letter of my last name.

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Das Dragon said:
8/10 the guy looks cool (weird but cool) would have been better in color tho

Fierce diety link?

9/10 cuz its hilarious and YOU KNOW IT.

( Edited 26.06.2008 18:46 by IANC )

10/10. 1/10 if that Link comment spawns a shit spinoff of L.O.Z series.

Can brawl anytime now.....if you want an easy win
BOMBERMAN code: 2879 2176 8600, or just find me in a random match I think it might be time for Newspapers to look over their sponsorship contracts...

A_man_92 said:
10/10. 1/10 if that Link comment spawns a shit spinoff of L.O.Z series.

What in the what what? That Feirce Diety link comes from Majora's Mask the manga. I finished reading it and felt like.... READING IT AGAIN MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/10 becuases its still awesome. Congrats A_Man_92, yoyu're the first to make it to the 10/10s on my list.SmilieSmilie

It's because we're both from Down Uner, isn't it? Smilie

'twould be an easy 7/10, and the offer of a FREE PSP!!!!!!! increases it to an easy 9.

BOMBERMAN code: 2879 2176 8600, or just find me in a random match I think it might be time for Newspapers to look over their sponsorship contracts...
Guest 10.07.2008#171

Blocked/10

2/10 for being mean to one of my bestest budds. Then again we're pretty good aquantences as well..... OW MY HEAD HURTSSSSS!

2/10 mainly because its not very special and if im correct it's one of the avatars cubed3 gives you on their little list. Nothing wrong with that, but try a bit harder to point out your interests in life than just "I need a dentist" .

7/10 Just 'cause.

Guest 10.07.2008#174

IANC said:
2/10 for being mean to one of my bestest budds. Then again we're pretty good aquantences as well..... OW MY HEAD HURTSSSSS!

2/10 mainly because its not very special and if im correct it's one of the avatars cubed3 gives you on their little list. Nothing wrong with that, but try a bit harder to point out your interests in life than just "I need a dentist" .

Cubed3 is one of the interests in my life, but why should you even have an avatar that 'point out your interests in life'? Just a picture so people can recognise you is enough on a forum really.

Sprite's avatar gets double/awesome.

IANC said:
2/10 for being mean to one of my bestest budds

Awww, thanks! (I assume u talk about me Smilie Smilie) Unless you know Bart in real life, in which case i will kindly blow that out my ass.

Hmmm....7/10, cos it just goes with "Bart".

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
Insanoflex

There are 1 members online at the moment.