Nintendo News | Skull Kid Goes Polystone [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 26.09.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Me want. Smilie

Meh...looks REALLY naff.

It's going to be shit and you jolly well know it.

Looks quite good, I'm not fond of the hat really but the body and mask look pretty good i reckon. The tree stup looks quality Smilie

Hopefully theyll bring out a standard Link figure soon!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

That looks really nice. You can get Dark Link off Play.com as well.

OMG... Smilie i want one...

I see all these people insulting the Nintendo corporation because of the lack of mature content. Yet there is something about Nintendo (at least their games) that strikes a certain unadulterated feeling of joy!!!  Pokemon Y - 1048-9263-5562

I got the mail from first4 as well, but I spent a lot of ca$$$h at Firece Deity Link, which is far better than this beauty. But this one looks wonderful, even the head, methinks.
But me don't want, because too expensive.

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

it is very nice.. i prefer my Sheena Fujibayashi figures though.

The colouring looks too bright to me, he's supposed to be all dark and shadowy. Doesn't appeal to me nearly as much as the Fierce Diety statue.

Smilie That is AWSOME. I always thought skull kid was one of the better designed characters in zelda.

I really wish they produced these for mass production with cheaper plastic because $99 is far too high. Sure it removes the collectable factor but they'd probably sell a lot more if they had a cheaper material and mass market it

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

The colouring looks too bright to me
Same... The actual model looks excellent though

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

I need to recreate this fecker in City of Villians.

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.