Nintendo DS Media | First Shots of Rubiks Cube [news]

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 26.09.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I wonder if it'll emulate getting the blocks sticky :O:O:O

Smilie Is this for real?

I didn't know that the second one is a rubic's cube too.

I dunno. I better walk myself down some garage sales and pick a real one up. What does the game contain? Only turning a cube around?

that's funny?

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Now I can finally stop carrying around my rubik's cube and just take my DS!

Sigh, I swear this will instantly hit the bargain bin. Who would buy this if you can get the real thing, that's pretty much as portable, for free?

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

You just wonder what type of people buy these type of games.

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he [Richard Ashcroft] promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clich�. They were the statement and the definition."

You can get a rubik's cube as a free MacOSX dashboard widget.

There's a growing volume of crap on the DS at the moment (well in Japan at least).

"This man has advanced communist views ... He dresses in a bohemian fashion both at his office and in his leisure hours."

What are you people talking about!? This is the most innovative use of the dual and touch-screens YET!! Smilie

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

Whats with the blocky graphics? Heh, just jesting.

Kinda ironic, seeing as the portable games industry is often likened to the Rubix Cube.
This should either work really well, or will clash like a white bear in tartan pants. Effin chavs.
Oh and btw, this had better not retail for more than the original Rubix, thats cannibalism y'know.

( Edited on 04.10.2006 18:19 by SKI )

It doesn't matter what they show or what they try to tell us. Nintendo lied to us. Just read the article from the link below. Wii hardware is nothing but a gamecube 1.5. I can't believe they fooled with the several interviews saying that Wii will look a little less than a 360 on standard TV.

http://www.gamebrink.com/news/602-Miyamoto_The_Interview_Part_2.html

"The hardware is basically a GC. We've upgraded our development tools to new versions but, you can still use GC programs as they are. With that in mind, I thought we could remake GC titles for the Wii and modify them to work with the Wii remote so that they're more fun to play."

Hmm... I thought I clicked on the Nitnendo DS board...

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

jadnice said:
It doesnt matter what they show or what they try to tell us. Nintendo lied to us. Just read the article from the link below. Wii hardware is nothing but a gamecube 1.5. I cant believe they fooled with the several interviews saying that Wii will look a little less than a 360 on standard TV.http://www.gamebrink.com/news/602-Miyamoto_The_Interview_Part_2.htmlThe hardware is basically a GC. Weve upgraded our development tools to new versions but, you can still use GC programs as they are. With that in mind, I thought we could remake GC titles for the Wii and modify them to work with the Wii remote so that theyre more fun to play.

Nobody really expected it to be alot more..It's just the price I argue with. 180 pounds pfft..

IANC said:
Dude yuor totally awesome. And i won't be killing you anytime soon.

^The Wii is highly optimised, that means defined hardware from available technology, they never lied about that, also, I think you'll find many GC games look better than some 360 launch titles. Resi4?
I think Nintendo's statement still stands, and comments like these often depend on the style of a games look, WindWaker wouldnt look any better on the PS3 or 360 on a standard widescreen.

I think people won't buy this game, I certainly won't. the real one is much cheaper.
Also, the wii isn't just 1.5 times the power of the Game cube, that was just an early development kit. The people of the website you found made up a phoney interview.

( Edited on 04.10.2006 18:38 by Stupot101 )

Follow Me on twitter :: @Stulaw90 || My Youtube || Backloggery
NNID: Stulaw

Rubik's Cube was MASSIVE, so this will be an attempt to lure in the older gamers or non-gamers. If it's priced right it could take off...who knows!

Adam Riley [ Director :: Cubed3 ]

UNITE714: Weekly Prayers | Bible Verses

Rushhour? or whatever that thing should be called.
Good game.
Virtual Rubix cube is a bit stupid...allthough they could do a solver system (eg ,you position the colours, and it shows you how to solve it for that position).

Why not fix the title more though, and have
"Rubix snake" "Rubix magic" ect as well.
=====

Nintendo didnt lie, wtf, they been saying its based on gamecube hardware from day 1.
There point is it *does* look simerla on standard teles.
The Xbox360 needs a lot more power to render at HD and keep a decent framerate.
Coupled with the fact developers dont have time to push hardware to their limits. (how many games used the cube as well as Re4 did?)

Wii games are looking considerable worse then the 360 at the moment...but then...most are looking worse then Cube games.
Its not the hardware to blame, its development times and budgets.
The best Xbox360 games will beat the crap out of Wii games in terms of looks, but the average game will look the same on the average tv.
imo.

http://www.fanficmaker.com <-- Tells some truly terrible tales.
Last update; Mice,Plumbers,Animatronics and Airbenders. We also have the socials; Facebook & G+

Whats the secind image about

It says "father""daughter"mother""young person""young man" and so on...

And I wonder if it can emulate peeling off the stickers and sticking them in the right placeSmilie

( Edited on 04.10.2006 22:33 by ZeroSimon )

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

jadnice said:
It doesnt matter what they show or what they try to tell us. Nintendo lied to us. Just read the article from the link below. Wii hardware is nothing but a gamecube 1.5. I cant believe they fooled with the several interviews saying that Wii will look a little less than a 360 on standard TV.http://www.gamebrink.com/news/602-Miyamoto_The_Interview_Part_2.htmlThe hardware is basically a GC. Weve upgraded our development tools to new versions but, you can still use GC programs as they are. With that in mind, I thought we could remake GC titles for the Wii and modify them to work with the Wii remote so that theyre more fun to play.

shill

What the hell?Smilie

Dammit i could never complete that cube in real life and now it is taunting me in virtual form as well Smilie

My Ways are far to advanced for you to comprehend!

It just looks so boring. Just get a real one for a fraction of the price and let your system do more important things such as Mario and Zelda. Smilie

Woooooooo!!!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.