Nintendo News | Pok

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 26.09.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Lo and behold the power of pokemon Smilie

Such awesome sales, in less than a week!

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

ha ha ha behold the power of the sales juggernaught that is the pokemon franchise!! those people that said it was just a fad are being laughed at now!!

dam,just wait till it hits the rest of the world...

Major Arcana,Card 0
GOOGLE MY NICK NAME

Montablac said:
dam,just wait till it hits the rest of the world...

It's going to be Pok

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

I really don't know what the Japanese would do without pokemon. Digimon perhaps? Smilie

Wonderful! I don't play Pokemon, but It makes me grin...

Wait! What do I say? I recently got Pok

I find your lack of faith disturbing!

Thats nuts by next week there will be 2 more million sellers for the ds maybe 3 if FFIII makes it over the million mark. It just insane in Japan I love it.

looks like pokemon is gonna take over the world again!! personally ive been a fan since the red and blue days so i will be picking up these two babies aswell. shame about the wait though for a european conversion.

Bleep bleep blork bleep

I swear to god they NEED to bring them over to the west and SOON! WE NEED POKEMON!Smilie

~Getting on C3's massive tits since 2K5.~

i predict the same with Wii

sbspfan101 said:
Thats nuts by next week there will be 2 more million sellers for the ds maybe 3 if FFIII makes it over the million mark. It just insane in Japan I love it.

Don't forget Tetris DS 906k units sold so far as well as Mario 64, Wario Ware and the Pokemon spinoffs.

All is great for Nintendo.

What i find more amazing is that is has managed to outsell it's predecessors and Pokemon isn't as big as it used to be

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he [Richard Ashcroft] promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clich�. They were the statement and the definition."

The last pokemon game I bought was silver...no wait i bought gold aswell after that thinking it was an all new storyline...but i was only 8

Avoid Games Like the Plague, productivity++

Pokemon =

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

What i find more amazing is that is has managed to outsell it's predecessors and Pokemon isn't as big as it used to be

It's still that big in Japan.

Gods in His Heaven. Alls right in the World.

Ahh Pok

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery

What's the fastest selling game in Japan?

*can't wait*

Awesome.

Xeke said:
What i find more amazing is that is has managed to outsell its predecessors and Pokemon isnt as big as it used to be
Its still that big in Japan.

It's big alright but not nowhere as big as it used, the new Pokemon movie only hit no.2 in the movie charts and for a pokemon movie they usually are no.1 and for a while and back in the day you could fucking buy Pikachu bog roll. Smilie

Mike Gee of iZINE said, "...The Verve, as he [Richard Ashcroft] promised, had become the greatest band in the world. Most of the critics agreed with him. Most paid due homage. The Verve were no longer the question mark or the clich�. They were the statement and the definition."

Mr.Ashcroft said:
Its big alright but not nowhere as big as it used, the new Pokemon movie only hit no.2 in the movie charts and for a pokemon movie they usually are no.1 and for a while and back in the day you could fucking buy Pikachu bog roll. Smilie
You proably still can Smilie

Pok

I am not surprised i really expected figures like that after pokemon is really popular in Japan. But im not really sure if i'll get this one though. Im considering it, but i did grow tired of playing Pokemon once the GBA versions hit. So lets see if i end up changing my mind. Sigh ( i cant wait for FF III)

My Ways are far to advanced for you to comprehend!

SuperLink said:
In Japan, there are NINE movies!!In UK, the 6th one is yet to come out! Make me mad it does! Smilie
I didn't even know the 5th one was out! Smilie I haven't even seen the 4th one yet... I can never be bothered to pay for it. I can't imagine them getting any better than the second one anyway ^^;

Still a proud member of the 'omfg amazing water in games' society

This is good. I think it might be because or the first time ever, Pokemon has given something new to the series. R/S wasn't really a step up, but I've had the fortune to play Diamond, and it is aoy to play, even in another language.

Megadanxzero said:
I didnt even know the 5th one was out! Smilie I havent even seen the 4th one yet... I can never be bothered to pay for it. I cant imagine them getting any better than the second one anyway ^^;

PSHHHHAW!! The 2nd one is WAAAYY too corny!

the 6th Movie is corny at times, as is the 5th, but they're all good. The worst one (IMO) is prolly the 5th or 3rd, the 5th is really short for a movie, feels more like an OVA...

But the 4th movie is uber wicked Smilie Although it, too, gets corny Smilie

OH SHIT!! THEY'RE ALL CORNY!! Smilie Oh well, it's a children's Anime, there aren't many of 'em Smilie

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52, Sandy Wilson

There are 2 members online at the moment.