More site problems?

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

I use CCleaner all the time, but I also clean out my cashe/cookies/etc as well, so the problem doesn't occur, but I am familiar with it...

The_cackling_idiot wrote:
ARARRAGARARGARAG! I pressed ctrl+F4 to see what it did and just closed 14 tabs. 4 of which were good photoshop tutorials i have yet to bookmark. I hate you.

Hehe...pwned. Smilie

I now only have 463MB free on my harddrive, so time to delete some shit I think, bye bye illegally downloaded movies...

No!!! Not the illegally downloaded ones!!!

Don't you have anything legally aquired to throw away???

And T_c_i.... burn. Smilie

It just took me 15mins to log in and load this topic, it's completely buggered up Smilie

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

What browser are you using? OS? Try clearing cookies and cache.

It's running fine for me on firefox and '98.

I was running '98 with firefox, now I've switched to a different PC running XP and firefox and it's actually worse.

Just spent the last 50 minutes trying to post this fucking message, heck if it wasn't for the footy on radio I'd have given up by now :-/

I'll try Opera then even bare IE and see if anything goes better, but I doubt it - any suggestions. (not that I'll get to see the bloody reply's!)

Barry Lewis [ nin10do :: General Writer :: Feature Writer :: Fountain of Industry Statistics ]
"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh."

That's weird - it works fine for me and other users? I'm not to sure why it's not loading up correctly for some. Clearing our cache/temp files could help else I'm not to sure what we can do.

Cubed3 Admin/Founder & Designer

Yeah it really sucks, I've tried different browsers, OS's, wiped cookies and still it's slower than a sloth on weed Smilie

Last thing to try is clearing my cache, which I should have done by now really, but other heavy load sites seem fine so the outlook isn't good. If it persists I'll use the news post for any possible help - my email accounts are screwed from an old problem on this system Smilie

What ISP are you with Barry?

Trying to think of a witty signature after 'Hacker-gate'...

I knew you'd ask that (embarrassing) question *braces for a series of people pointing and laughing*

Tesco :-/

The problem may have vanished just as quickly and strangely as it appeared though - I'll see how it goes over the next half hour and see if it works when I get back later tonight. Hopefully all is ok now

Nah. All the elite MMO players use Tesco. Haven't you seen Tesco's case modding aisle?

Classic Rory Smilie
although after that thing on MSN, i never trust you again Smilie

anyway, the site works fine for me, although occassionally it will be a little bit slower, but usually works fine, so i dont see why some people are having some probs.....

Site is working fine for me. Apart from the Photo thread (which takes years to load), it seems normal.

Why does everything funny on MSN happen in Rory's convos?
Bit harsh on the Alt+F4 though...Smilie

Alt+F4 is eeeeeeevil!

Why does everything funny on MSN happen in Rory's convos?

Im just a funny guy to talk to Smilie

Yea, and TCI PWNED!

We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Hogwarts Legacy (PlayStation 5).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.