"lol" Smiley

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 19.05.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Did you adblock it by mistake?

Oh, FFS.

Where is my retard hat? I can't fucking believe it.

Thanks dude.

Where is my retard hat?

sorry dude i borrowed it mines worn out Smilie

I AM TEH 1337 GAMORZ U R ALL NOOBS X-BOX AND GAYSTATION SUCKORZ!!!!!!111111 this was a noob poster moment brought to you by bobmcbob

Point and laugh Smilie

"We're mentalist psychic Scots, which means we can read your mind. If you're lying, your head explodes and we laugh." Fly fast, stay low, hit hard
Guide to using the Metroid Bounty Hunters.
{Guild}Ohmdal: But how did you get the poo inside of the box when the goat was sleeping on top of it?
{Guild}Ohmdal: oops wrong chat

Once again we are all reminded of Internet Explorer's superior qualities over Firefox. Eeeeeee Smilie

Bah, JB beat me to it.

Anyway, i googled retard hat:

Image for

There you go.

vvJokevv

Once again we are all reminded of Internet Explorer's superior qualities over Firefox. Eeeeeee

i use both whats wrong with sitting on the fence Smilie

I AM TEH 1337 GAMORZ U R ALL NOOBS X-BOX AND GAYSTATION SUCKORZ!!!!!!111111 this was a noob poster moment brought to you by bobmcbob

Once again we are all reminded of Internet Explorer's superior qualities over Firefox. Eeeeeee

So, IE's good if you are a retard?

Why exactly is IE superior? Because martin's an idiot and blocked imaged?

vvJokevv

msenyszak wrote:
So, IE's good if you are a retard?

Exactly, Firefox discriminates against the mentally challenged, Firefox is evil and thinks the mentally challenged do not feel pain like real people! They are cruel and twisted Nazis, go out and burn them.

I think my work is done here.

The_cackling_idiot wrote:
Why exactly is IE superior? Because martin's an idiot and blocked imaged?

You bet your arse.

[ Edited by Sharpshot on 2005/3/31 21:54 ]

Anyway, i googled retard hat:

i think you will find thats a dog tci Smilie

No shit. I thought it was an authentic retard hat.

vvJokevv

No shit. I thought it was an authentic retard hat.

quick tip wear a dog as a hat and no shit is probobly the one of the last things youll end up with Smilie

well just cause he asked real nice I'll let msenyzak stop looking stupid and close this..

edit: special request from rory, he says the following:
Rory
portrait of martin

Image for

Your a spaz, and at this point in time, more technologically challenged than even me.
Smilie Smilie

[ Edited by GR781 on 2005/3/31 22:42 ]

Welcome to the Official Forum Topic for Pokémon Scarlet (Nintendo Switch).

Discuss the game, share your thoughts, post pictures, videos and more.

C3 Bot

Used to process things automatically on Cubed3!!
Please contact jb if there are any problems with C3Bot!

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
mikem52

There are 1 members online at the moment.