Sonic adventure 2 battle chao garden

Viewing as a guest Viewing as Guest Last visit: 05.10.2024
Search this topic Search Topic

Welcome to the Cubed3 forums! Join us today - it takes just 20 seconds to start posting! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Guest 29.03.2005#1

In the chao garden I like to know how to breed a devil chao, a god chao and that unown chao in the last challenge race.

Clicky Clickady

Cubed3 Staff [ Retro Editor :: Previews Editor ]

Wow, I just opened Wild Canyon in WMP, and this is posted. Coincidence Smilie

To breed a dark Chao, pet it with Shadow, Robotnik or Rouge nad be nice to it. Or, Trow it around and abuse it with Sonic Tails o Knuckles. To breed a Hero Chao, be nice to it with any of the Hero characters and abuse it with any of the Dark chracters.

can't help with the Chao race, never could be arsed with them Smilie

Guest 29.03.2005#4

Well thanks anyway, that will be good enough.
Also have you guys got brilliant chaos to tell.

Hey I know how to get the God Chaos!

Do the same for whether you want neutral Hero or Dark & then give it 1 of all the animals before it evolves. Then when it dies do it again until it has transformed 3 or 4 times. Then when it evolves the 3rd or 4th time it should be a God of some sort. (Make sure you give it one of every animal EACH time)

Ok. I'm still in the middle of trying this myself. I'll say if I get it.

Twitter | C3 Writer/Moderator | Backloggery
Guest 29.03.2005#6

I've got a invisible chao, very see through chao and a and weak see through chao. Beat that.

Where did you get them from?!?! I've seen pictures on the Internet.

Is it possible to get Sonic, Knuckles & Tails Chao?

Guest 29.03.2005#8

Yes I got tails chao.
To get invisible chao, you must sonic advance 1, a gold chao. That only can be bought in sonic advance for 1000 rings.
Then you must have a shiny grey chao. Breed as adults in love. Then you have one. Use different colours to get see through chaos. THEY MUST BE SHINY.

To get tails chao you can do two ways. Only tails can do it. Or you can use phantasy star online to get one, get so many.

I hate breeding on that game, It takes so long, & Chaos always change thier Gender & all my Gardens are full... so no More breeding anyway!
How do you get Tails Chao from Phantasy Star?
You get Sonic Chao by giving a Neutral LOADS of Green Drives. Then it will go blue, it will grow long spikes & Run fast. It's cool!

Guest 29.03.2005#10

You must do a certain mission to get one.
To know a lot about chao go to this website click here.

Plural of Chao is Chao! Chaos is a being made of Water, or the energy inside the special Chaos Energy.

You can't link directly to FAQ's.

To get the 3 special Chao you need to have it live a strong full life, so that when it dies you get an Egg with a chao of the same stats. Then you feed it one of every animal (only one), and when it evolves (depending on it's alignment) you get the special type.

I think that's how it's done.

We've already done that, it has to transform (reincarnate) about 3 or 4 times giving them one of every animal each time.

What Superlink said is basically the same as what I'm saying & this is the right way to do it.

Guest 30.03.2005#13

To get knuckles chao, you always have to be knuckles to work.
Always feed your chao with red fruits, red chao drives. You must do this till it tranforms it's sixth time or fith time, then you should have a chao that has knuckcles hair style.

all i want to know is how do you get the toys?

My Name Is Kizarny
hizave yizou sizeen thize hizuman bizlockhead

The dreamcast version is better. Smilie Smilie

Guest 31.03.2005#16

Ploiper you win them in the races.

i dont have sonic advance is this why i dont know what your on about with chao dieing or have i just not been playing long enough

I AM TEH 1337 GAMORZ U R ALL NOOBS X-BOX AND GAYSTATION SUCKORZ!!!!!!111111 this was a noob poster moment brought to you by bobmcbob
Guest 31.03.2005#18

T o prevent chao from dieing and never be reborn keep petting it with sonic or shadow and do it about 20 times and the cocoon goes pink instead of grey. Then your chao will be reborn and it's experience points will be divided by ten. Your chao will be a baby again and have the same feelings and looks.

im back from holoday and feeling fine. anyway back to the topic, master,halo i know you win toys by winning races and whatnot because i have surposeingly won a car and a ball but when i look in the chao gardens there is no tys anywhere and i just would like to know where these toys are.

My Name Is Kizarny
Guest 06.04.2005#20

The chao sometimes get them out to play with.

master,halo wrote:
The chao sometimes get them out to play with.

ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. that makes sence.

My Name Is Kizarny
Guest 06.04.2005#22

To make a band of music chaos. Get some of your chaos to do music lessons, then one of them play a instrument and bring the others, some off them watch and some of them play a instrument to if they learned a lot of music.

they look so qute when they play music with the others

My Name Is Kizarny

Ain't that so true, I've had whole gardens doing pretty cool sounding orchestra for a few mins once!

so cuuuuuute!

the chaos are the best give them their own game thats what i say

My Name Is Kizarny

Reply to this topic

To post in the forums please login or sign up to join the Cubed3 community! Sign Up for Free Account Login

Subscribe to this topic Subscribe to this topic

If you are a registered member and logged in, you can also subscribe to topics by email.
Site Feed
Who's Online?
GamingLillyCat

There are 1 members online at the moment.